Saturday 23 June 2012

Outdoors


I wanted to post something of outdoors. Work is going fine and learning Arabic is much difficult than I have ever thought it would be, but still trying to find my own way and there are already some things that I love doing here.

One of them is watching the sunset - although I don't do this very often. Folks, it's the most beautiful sunset I have ever seen in my life. I thought all the photos I had seen before had manipulated colours by software, but it is inexplicably true: the colours are magnificent, creating shades I never dreamed of existing. Just take the light... it's so powerful any time of the day, but during the sunset it seems to create some transparency. And the sun majestically setting in the horizon line always makes me speechless. Wonder. Astonishment. Never know what wish is stronger: whether I want to contemplate or to follow into the sun.

My photo is nothing. But I went to the desert yesterday for the first time I thought I wanted to share this with you. Had a nice time there, but hope to have lots of more beautiful sunsets for you. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment