Thursday 22 November 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


I have written about my liking for linking traditions and food for the occasion of Easter. Not having a reason to make any connection with the American Thanksgiving, but wanting to taste a pumpkin pie, I baked some anyway, and they became some friends' favourite.

Today, I had the opportunity to find out how a traditional Thanksgiving Day is. So amidst the conflicts of Gaza vs. Israel, the demonstrations in Jordan and unresolved situation in Libya I:

- ate Turkey for the first time;
- shared with a friend who was next to me, reasons I am thankful for;
- learnt that people usually write to friends to say that we are thankful for them!



So, here my friends, is a card for you. Thank you all for your friendship and support. I love you all!

Click HERE to see the card. By the way, that e-mail address that appears on the card is a false one. I don't want to receive spam in my inbox, right?

Big thanks for the host family for letting me be part of your Thanksgiving's tradition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment