Sunday 5 February 2012

Back to work after some rest!


Sunset in "Cabo Frio" City (which means Cold Cape)

What should you do if you want to move abroad and start everything from scratch? Of course you should start from the basics. I imagine it like baking a cake. The most important thing is the sponge itself: 

  1. Get a position where you want to live in; 
  2. Get a visa; 
  3. Buy plane tickets; 
  4. Buy a health insurance; 
  5. Be sure you can afford the experience. 
A fresh baked sponge can taste really good if you use high quality ingredients. But when a 19th centrury cook had the great idea of cutting a sponge in halves and adding home-made strawberry jam, s/he invented the Victoria's Sandwich! 

Here is my filling: I've got a pass grade in the Cambridge's Proficiency Exam and now I hold a certificate by the University of Cambridge telling the world I do speak English. Not everybody can be the Duchess of Cambrigde... but I'm very happy with my recently acquired "noble rank"! =P 

And I haven't finished yet. There is the icing of the cake as well. I've got a licence from my current position, which means that, in case something goes wrong, I can come back and start working again as a teacher of one of the state schools. 

To sum up: TERRIFIC, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment