Monday 13 February 2012

Tattooing on our hearts

Friends come and go. The last months have been very representative GO, GO, GO. Elisa, Nathali, Tael, sweet Bianca, Ella, and Taiana, who went away forever since she married (okay, I'm being over dramatic here. No offence, Rober! ).  Still I can't get used to it.

But I was surprised when I got to know that Ella wanted to tattoo "ir embora" (go away). Does it sound like a person without roots? But she explained that only when you go away you can come back. Which I thought to be a very intelligent way of how to deal with the question of temporary, although real, loss, something I can't cope very well. 

Last Saturday some friends told me goodbye. Little Letícia didn't come but she made her appearance with her signature: her tiny hand stamped in a letter written by her parents. And these friends, who are among the best ones, made a video from this song: 


Thank you very very much guys for everything. You are among the best - we'll stick together to the end!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment