Monday 2 April 2012

Big Farewell Day

Yesterday was the Big Farewell Day. It was simply FABULOUS to meet more than one hundred people and to feel sooo cared and loved by so many. =)

Put your name here if you were there: thank you very very much!!!!!!

If you weren't I don't think I can describe it properly. I was actually out of my rotation line, if it really exists. But it has been one of the most beautiful times in my life. Family, friends, relatives and community friends - even former workmates!

A big thanks goes to Geraldo who organized everything, to Edith & Abilio who played, to Luis for the moving letter, to Tércia for the genial gift, to everybody who wrote messages, who contributed somehow, to the parents who took their lovely children (Ernesto, Gabriel and Mateus), for everybody who took pics (don't forget to send me them), who came to hug me etc. I love hugs.

Well, you see this doesn't give much of a picture, I know. Sorry. Last thing I can tell is that I am now pretty much concious that I am indeed going in just a few days. 12 to be more exactly. =)






No comments:

Post a Comment